Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random Stuff

Ok, I have decided, SA is my new best friend. Why? Because I ventured to his blog and saw he had Revive's song 'Blink' there. *gasp* It made me a very happy person. *laughs*

And I have also noticed that blogspot doesn't like me tonight... keeps locking up. *shakes head* Tis a shame.

One more thing I noticed, blog is a really weird word. Tis kinda like blob, and that makes me laugh. idk, why do they call it 'blog'? *shrugs*

*thinks* I did have something else to say... hhhmmm... it will come to me... at some point. But for now, I shall move on.

I really don't have much to say today. Twas quite boring to be quite honest. It would rain, then stop, then rain somemore. We went to the store, I played hide-and-seek with Aidan. (ugh, got a neck cramp doing that... but he didn't find me!! *high fives self*)

BACKGROUNDS! ... Sorry, that's what I was forgetting. Backgrounds. blogspot has waaaaay too many to choose from that I like. it drives me nuts. Maybe I should just smoosh them all together and make that my background... hhhmmm... interesting...

But anyway, like I said. Twas boring... kinda like this post... idk why I'm even going to post it! But, *shrugs* Tis the way things are.

Oh, that's another strange thing I noticed that's kinda rather odd. I noticed all of my blog peopleses are dudes. *ponders this* I need to rally up some gals to follow it. idc if they read it, but it's just kinda weird having only dudes follow me. *shrugs* idk why, just is.

Anyway... that's it for now.

C ya!
Misty

3 comments:

  1. but Mist! now you have me following you and i is a gal!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Thanks, Tricia! *feels better* ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tr-- oh i don't have to do that! i'm kinda used to putting tricia in front of everything i say :P anywho! i'm glad!

    ReplyDelete