Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Decisions... that could be lifechanging

Hey, everyone! (Yes, DJ, I did just steal your intro.)
Lately, it's been kinda boring. Not much to report. Though lately I have been thinking about things. I seem to catch myself more and more about thinking how I really want to become a musician... like, really, really badly. It looks like a bunch of fun, and I think I would really enjoy it (once I got over the stage fright bit. ;) I would force myself to get over it!). But then I think about how hard it is to become one, and how I might have to move away. Then I think about the fact that I don't know anyone else who plays anything else (kinda makes it hard to form a band). And my Dad tells me that I probably wouldn't make it (... thanks a lot Dad...), but things like that just make me want to try harder. And on the other hand, I know he's probably right.

But... yeah. I just don't know what to do. Because I read stories about how all these musicians started when they were really young, and I just started a year ago; and I ponder, "Do you have to start young?" Then I think to myself, pfft, of course you don't. And it's just really frustrating. Because that's what I want to do, so badly. But idk what my family and whatnot would say. *sigh* Like I said, it's aggrivating.

The funny thing is, I had wanted it a while back, but then that feeling went away. Then a few months later I kinda felt it once more. I started to pray about it, and the feeling has just gotten stronger since. Maybe it's what God wants me to do, idk. I'll keep praying about it, and let y'all know if anything new happens with it.

*sigh* But anyway, besides that, nothing much has been going on. It's been rather... boring. *shrugs* Hopefully something exciting will happen soon.

Farewellseseses, peoplesesesese!
Misty M. signing out. *poof*

4 comments:

  1. Heh,Keep praying about it, keep having a life, and keep playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *nods* i agree with Mill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *nods* Thankses you guys, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (OO) its...its...
    *cough* i agree with the other two ^_^

    ReplyDelete