Monday, July 19, 2010

*has no idea what to call this* *shrugs* That works...

Well, yesterday was a very odd day. First off, apparently it was 'give your best friend a gift' day. Well, not officially, but Tricia and I sure thought so. :P Ok, so we go to church yesterday morning, and I had two things for her (a CD and some photos), and she comes to church with two things for me (a CD I'd really wanted and a little pineapple and panda). It was so funny. I almost screamed when I opened the CD.... in church... Thankfully, I resisted and didn't. But I came close! XD

*thinks* Ok so, I have finally gotten all my stickers on my guitar case! It looks so nice, and I like it. ^_^


(Left) Hawk Nelson, and on the green sticker; Francesca Battistelli and Living Anthem














(Right) Revive, 33 Miles, Chris and Conrad (I even got to laminate the pick I caught to the sticker!), and on the red sticker; Two members from Kutless, The Afters and Michael W. Smith. I do also have Tal & Acacia and Barlowgirl stickers on there, but they aren't signed. 








But yes, this makes me happy. ^_^

Another thing that makes me happy, is I was able to put a sticker of the ice sword on the front of my laptop. It fir over the TOSIBA perfectly!


Ah yes... oh happy day.

*thinks* What else... Oh! Bethany, Catherine and Tricia are doing a thing at the mission center, Kid's Club, and they had to find music for music time. They had to make dances to go with it. So I decided to help them. We ended up dancing for... 3 and a half hours. :P I was feeling it last night, but not too much today thankfully. It's actually really fin though! I should get a vid of them doing it sometime... *nods* I think I shall.

Let's see... I think that's about it for now.

C ya later!
Misty

2 comments:

  1. totally epic! :D

    (OO) stickerseseses....

    alright Misty, i hope you do not mind.... but i tagged ye again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe aye, stickerseseses...

    *rolleyes* heh, ok, tis fine.

    ReplyDelete