Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Taggdededed...

Well, apparently Mr. S of the A has taggeded me. *looks at tag on her* apparently... I'm being sold for $5.55 *rolls eyes* Can't even make it an even 6 bucks, can ye SA? ;) :P Anyways...


What color is your floor?



*looks at floor* err, with or without the junk all over the place? Because with, tis a variety of colors... without tis a dull shade of tan. :P Let's go with 'with the junk on it'...


Look up. What's the first thing you see?


The celing. Oh... not that high. *looks again* The tiny space of blue wall between my wolf poster and my dog painting.


What is your favourite subject?


In school? Reading.


Where would you like to live?


*blinks* Why would I want to live somewhere else? *shrugs* If I had to pick............ *thinks* Somewhere colder... and not as humid... hhhmmm... I must find a place like this...


What is the wackiest hairdo you've ever given a character?

*thinks* Can I count the time I put tinkertoys in Bethany's hair when we were playing? :P


Can you remember the last thing your sibling told you?

"You're listening to THAT song?" I quickly replied "Yes, because it has a catchy beat, and I like it" :P


Describe the closest plant (or living green thing) to you.

*looks around the room* hhhmmm... I guess I would have to say the grass outside...




Now...you have to complete the chore adding the general idea of all those statements together to make some coherent conclusion (have fun!)


Once upon a strangly odd night, Misty was sitting on her bed thinking, "Man, I really need to clean the junk off my floor" But she didn't want to stop reading her epically awesome book 'Only the Good Spy Young' So, she looked up at her wolf poster, only to see that it was talking to her. She asked it, "Mr. Wolf, what should I do?" The wolf looked at her and replied, "i think, that you and Bethany should go somewhere and do something." Misty nodded. So she decided to go someplace cooler and less humid then Texas. While Bethany and Misty were sitting in the grass, Misty was putting tinkertoys in Bethany's hair while listening to music. Bethany look at Misty and said, "you. Are listening to THAT song?!" Misty nodded and told Bethany to hold still and be quiet... the song was getting to the best part. After she was done with Bethany's hair, she walked over to DJ and C, poked them and said,

"Huzzah! Y'all have been tagged!"

The End, (Note, this was written at 3 in the morning...)

1 comment: